Oohh yeaaah! Some of my best work! *Cough*
HERE is another link to the Indiegogo Project!
Here we are at week 13 of the crowdfunding project for The Forgotten Age Trilogy!
I know that some of you have been waiting for episode 10 of The Seisoa Chronicles, so here is an excerpt!
It seemed that there was no end to the dark mage’s fury. Even though he was only a representative; a pawn of the Priests in their eyes, he thought his own will to be absolute.
As the others gossiped about what was right, and what was wrong, he tapped his foot impatiently. It was the only way to make use of his time. There was no question to his leadership, nor his belief that he alone was the dominant force in Menak.
The mage knew full well that the odds were, however, not in his favor. And so, he stepped into the middle of the room, between the conjurer and the mages, ultimately putting a halt to their conversation; sentencing them to silence.
“I am glad that you think that there is so much debate about who hurts who and who does what, but let me ask you this: does it matter?”
The others gawked; the Priests, disappointed in their fellow mage’s speech, and the rebels; ready to defend themselves, if necessary.
Thank you all for being patient! The marketing is proceeding as follows:
– I have contacted “Smith Publicity,” as well as other agencies in Los Angeles, in preparation for some kind of big release in the states! They seem to have multiple deals for independently published authors, so next week, we’ll see what they’ve got to offer!
– The Seisoa Chronicles, episodes 1-10, will be available for reading at the spring edition of FACTS, here in Belgium, so come over and try to find me! And bring your Bluetooth, or I can give you the download link there! It’s in 42 Days xD LINK!
– Now that the first portion of the story has ended, I’ll be taking a break from writing the series, and start my last read of RESOLUTION before I send it off to the editors (at the end of the fundraiser.)
-While I am rereading Resolution, I have an expansion for Soulfire in the works! This is going to be awesome!
– Furthermore, with the extra time I have, I will be gathering more and more sponsors by hand, and hopefully finding a place for my handwritten Journals, so that one lucky person can hold on to my life’s work.
– There will be a meeting, in around six months, for the UNIVERSAL CONCLAVE! I will have to expand on this later, but make our voices heard, and don’t forget to make your profile!
See ya’ll next week!